Monday 16 March 2009

Cookies on the Mountain


Have I told you lately that I love my job? Well - here it is: I LOVE my job.
If you had asked me ten years ago what my dream job is I would have told you that it was to be able to travel with my work. So that is now what I get to do. Woo Hoo!!
Last week I went to BC to wear my salesgirl cap and pitch the cookies to some stores out there.
It was a blast; driving around in a rental car with a broken GPS, getting to know the streets of Vancouver, and taking the cookies on a road trip.
I don't want to leak the good news just yet - but let's just say that all you hopeful Vancouver-ites who have emailed asking for cookies - well, you are soon to be in luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that was awesome, it was like the most brutal attempt at photography - not really a gifted phototaker - sorry.